Still sending out your demonstrative evidence or courtroom displays to be printed and dry mounted? In a time crunch? Got stacks and stacks of displays sitting in the corner of your office gathering dust.? There is a better way.
Easyboards are reusable display and presentation boards that eliminate the need to laminate or dry mount presentation materials. Simply create your demonstrative evidence on paper, peel open an Easyboard cover, slide in your original and re seal – 10 seconds or less! When you’re done, slide the paper original out and slide in another one. Store your paper displays in tubes or toss them. But buy an Easyboard once, and use it over and over again.
Effective Use of Demonstrative Evidence Examples
Why create permanent demonstrative evidence examples specific to one trial and when it’s over, throw it away? How expensive is that? Create the same displays you were creating before but instead of the added expense of dry mounting, invest in re usable Easyboards.
Easyboards are much less expensive than dry mounting and look just as professional. Instead of just one dry mounted display, Easyboard linings are thick enough to allow multiple paper displays at one time. Stack 3-5 demonstrative displays in one board and as your finished with the top one, slide it out and display the one behind it. And when your done with this trial, store your boards and use them during the next trial.
By using an Easyboard, you can change your attorney exhibits as they change – on demand. Maps, diagrams, pictures, directions – simply create your demonstrative evidence exhibits on paper and display in just seconds. Talk about a money and a time saver! And when you need to change your demonstrative evidence, simply peel the Velcro or magnetic lined flexible plastic cover from the rigid back, slide your paper original in and re seal. Just 10 seconds or less!
Consider a professional inkjet plotter for your office. They’re a lot less money than you think!
Even the largest 36″ x 48″ Easyboard is extremely lightweight. Display on easels, drill or nail through them, use Velcro, magnetic strips or double sided tape. You can even zip them to column and posts. Easyboard come either single or double sided (covers on both front and back) as well covers only in either a Velcro® lining or magnetic lining for cloth or metal walls. And if you ruin the cover or the back, we can replace everything separately – no need to buy full boards. Easyboards can also be written on and wiped clean with (recommended) Kleenslate dry erase markers which can be bought direct from their site or from most office supply stores.
All Easyboards are hand made here in the U.S. from the cover, to the lining and the backing and last for years with proper care. Covers are hand silk screened on the backside so they never chip or scratch from the front. All Velcro or magnetic linings are hand laid and last for 1000′s of changes. And all nine sizes from 8 1/2″ x 11″ to our jumbo 36″ x 48″ sizes are light weight so displaying them is simple.
- Easyboard covers are hand silk screened from the backside so they never chip or scratch from the front side.
- All Velcro® or magnetic linings are hand laid and last for 1000′s of changes.
- Easyboards come in nine sizes from 8 1/2″ x 11″ to our jumbo 36″ x 48″ size
- Super light weight so displaying any size is simple.
- Display an Easyboard on easels, attach double sided tape, Velcro® or magnetic strips to the backs, drill through them, zip tie to columns and posts. Even use real estate H stands to display outside.
- Easyboard add ons such as carrying cases, grommets for hanging, cardboard easels are also available.
- We can custom color borders (Pantone matches are not a problem) instead of just a black frame and add your company’s logo. All custom work is based on minimum orders so please ask first.
- Colored Branded Boards – Market your company or products all the time while changing your messages on demand.
- Easyboard covers can be written on and wiped clean with (recommended) Kleenslate dry erase markers.